Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 1. Advance amount collected for confirmation will not be refundable on cancellation. The amount collected can be carry forward to your future booking. To avail this facility, cancellation must be informed 2+days prior to your booking date.
- 2. Cancellation should be intimated through e-mail.
- 3. Rescheduled date should be informed 7+ days prior to check-in. Amendments possible only as per the rate and availability.
- 4. If we cancel a booking due to natural calamities, strike or any circumstances beyond our control, bookings can be rescheduled or you are entitled for a full refund. Management will not be liable for the charges incurred for re-arranging your travel plans.
- 5. Rescheduled booking will not be possible during weekends, holidays and peak dates.
- 6. Rescheduled booking must occur only after 7 days of your cancelled date.
- 7. A rescheduled booking can be done from 7th day to 365 day of original booking date.
- 8. Resheduling criteria will be decided by the houseboat Management only.
- 9. Once the booking is rescheduled, it cannot be rescheduled again.